14270 Sycamore Road
Ottumwa, IA 52501
Used 2021 Heartland Pioneer SS 171
Heartland Pioneer travel trailer SS 171 highlights:
- Queen Bed
- Pull-Out Bunk
- Rear Corner Bathroom
- Pass-Through Storage
Start each morning well rested and clean in this travel trailer! The front queen bed offers a comfortable place to lay your head and has a shirt closet at the foot of the bed, as well as overhead cabinets to store your items. Across from the two burner cooktop, double sink, and double door refrigerator with freezer is a sofa with a pull-out bunk for extra guests. The rear corner bathroom has a shower with a power vent fan to eliminate any unwanted steam, and just outside the bathroom is a closet to use as needed. The booth dinette is not only a comfortable place to enjoy a meal or play a card game, but also for transforming into an extra sleeping space!
Each one of these Heartland Pioneer travel trailer and toy haulers will lead the way to a comfortable camping trip! The fresh modern décor and carpet free interior creates a comfortable atmosphere. The hybrid aluminum front profile features an aerodynamic radius front cage structure for better wind and water deflection, as well as adds strength. An EZ Camp package comes with black tank flush, an outside shower with hot and cold water, LP quick connect, outside TV hookup to watch the big game, and a flip down secure step with a XL handle to make it easier entering and exiting. With the Pioneer power pack, you will get power stabilizer jacks, a power tongue jack, and a power awning to socialize underneath rain or shine. Don't leave your bikes, wood, or coolers behind either, simply store them with the flip-down storage rack!
Our New ColumbusWe just picked up our new Columbus on Tuesday and absolutely everyone we worked with provided commendable service and assistance. At the risk of missing anyone, several service and parts guys that I don’t even know the names of all did a great job. Even today when I called but could not get through to you the person who answered the phone, I believe Christy?, asked, “is everything alright, I know - Beckie
|Length||22 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||9 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||60 lbs|
|Gross Weight||4860 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4180 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||664 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||1|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.