14270 Sycamore Road
Ottumwa, IA 52501
Used 2017 Heartland Pioneer RL 250
For your next camping trip, choose the Pioneer RL 250 travel trailer by Heartland RV. You will love how open and spacious this model feels with a single slide out.
As you enter through the rear door you will find two lounge chairs, an end table, and an overhead cabinet along the rear wall. The slide out along the road side features a sofa, overhead cabinet, and a u-shaped dinette. Both the sofa and dinette easily convert into additional sleeping space at night if needed. Along the interior wall, adjacent to the dinette, there is an entertainment center, and you can add a TV if you like.
The kitchen amenities are located along the door side of the trailer. You will find a double sink, a three burner range, an overhead cabinet for your dishes, and a refrigerator.
In the side aisle bathroom there is a toilet, sink, and a tub/shower.
A sliding door closes off the bedroom from the rest of the trailer. In the bedroom there is a queen bed, nightstands, and an overhead cabinet. A private entry door is also in the bedroom which will lead you outside, and more!
Our New ColumbusWe just picked up our new Columbus on Tuesday and absolutely everyone we worked with provided commendable service and assistance. At the risk of missing anyone, several service and parts guys that I don’t even know the names of all did a great job. Even today when I called but could not get through to you the person who answered the phone, I believe Christy?, asked, “is everything alright, I know - Beckie
|Length||29 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||617 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6175 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||6.3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||40|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Sunken Tub/Shower|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.