14270 Sycamore Road
Ottumwa, IA 52501
Used 2015 Heartland Bighorn 3160 Elite
Enjoy all of your camping trips in this Heartland Bighorn Elite rear living fifth wheel model 3160. It features triple slides for added interior space, and a convenient kitchen island.
As you step inside to the left you have a slide out dinette for two, and two additional swivel glider recliners for seating in the living area. Along the rear wall there is a flip and fold sofa with overhead storage the entire width of the unit. The sofa can also be made into additional sleeping space if needed.
Along the side opposite the door side you will find all of the kitchen amenities needed to create gourmet meals and snacks like; a three burner range, refrigerator, and pantry. There is also an overhead cabinet for storage. A large walk-in pantry is located just off the slide, or you may wish to add a washer and dryer as it has been prepped for both. Another pantry can be found along the interior wall next to the front steps that lead up to the bed and bath area. There is also a kitchen island for added prep space which is where you will find the double kitchen sink to be located.
There is an entertainment center with LCD TV located within the slide that also features the kitchen appliances. It offers a slide out desk beneath the TV for a laptop.
Head up the steps to your right as you enter and find a bath at the top on your left which features a tub/shower, toilet and sink with medicine cabinet above.
The private front bedroom features a slide out queen size bed with a memory foam pillow-top mattress including storage beneath the bed. There is a dresser opposite with an LCD TV above, a storage cabinet for linens, and a full front wardrobe with sliding doors that feature drawer space on either end, and so much more!
Our New ColumbusWe just picked up our new Columbus on Tuesday and absolutely everyone we worked with provided commendable service and assistance. At the risk of missing anyone, several service and parts guys that I don’t even know the names of all did a great job. Even today when I called but could not get through to you the person who answered the phone, I believe Christy?, asked, “is everything alright, I know - Beckie
Exterior Color: Standard or Ivory with Painted
Interior Color: Amarillo, Buckskin, Cambridge
|Length||35 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Amarillo, Buckskin, Cambridge|
|Exterior Color||Standard or Ivory with Painted|
|Hitch Weight||2095 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12015 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||73 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.